Expressions and cmpound nouns for
1.Active role : someone who is important and has an effect on the other members of the family.
Ex:My mother used to have the active role in our family,but she’s been so sad for a long time.
2.Extended family:your family including : aunts , uncles , grandparents.
Ex : We usually spend a lot of time with our extended family.
3. Family gathering :the time when you and your family visit and spend some time together.
Ex : In our family we have at least one family gathering in a week .
4. Immediate family :your family consisting of mother,father,and your siblings.
Ex : She never saw her immediate family,but she could imagine her mother everynight.
5. Maternal instinct : the kind of behaviours and feelings that every mother has toward her child.
Ex : Some times I wonder how strong maternal instinct could be.
6. Sibling rivalry :an argument over being better at doing things or getting more attention from parents between siblings.
Ex : I remember me and my sister had the biggest sibling rivalry in the whole family.
7. Stable upbringing :being grwon up in a proper and healthy way,having the first needs of a comfortable living.
Ex : Every parent is responsible for providing an stable upbringing to their children.
8.Striking resemblance : a very close resemblance or look so much alike someone.
Ex : No one can deny this striking resemblance between me and my mother.
Learn by text
Today,each and every parent should be aware of the active role they could have in stable upbringing which is a vital importance for children.Some mothers only rely on their Maternal instinct,but is that enough?
the answer is direct and simple;if your child's going to be a success you'd better follow these two tips :
1. Family gatherings: It's been thought to be good if you spend some time as a family and children feel enough comfort in their immediate family,so in case of a problem they find their parents as a trustful friend around, and even sometimes a gathering with your extended family could be useful too.
2.Sibling rivalry: For many siblings, it is very common to fight over things which look not serious enough to their parents, but you'd better take care of these conflicts and teach your child some morals in playing and tricks try not being so strict and tough to them.
In the end, I like to reassure you that time has been changed since you were a child so you must start learning about recent advances in upbringing.